Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Declarations of a Quilter

Recently the "Patchwork Party 2008" was found! Wow what a great selection of blocks.

I am collecting all of them during their suggested time line, and am looking forward to finishing my quilt with one of their "finishing" selections. While this challenge is not like the Round Robin I am involved in, I think it will be great challenge none the less.

And then again.. I have so many items (in all manner of crafting that I do) that are sitting and quietly nudging me to finish them. I'm not sure why I decided to take on another challenge.. but my thought was -- this one is only two blocks a month! AND, a quilt will be complete in one year. :>)

So,,, now I have the Round Robin Spring Fling 2008, Thimbleberries, a quilt for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap, the Patchwork Party 2008, as well as other projects that have been in action for 2 years now. I swore this year would be different. That this year I would save some time for ME. Another New Year Resolution broken!!!

No comments: