Thursday, April 10, 2008


It Arrived!!! The Daffodils are here!!! Wow what a splash of color!! I am so impressed with how Nikki decided on the Prairie Points and was able to tie it all together with the outside border.
Now for the stare down.... I have it with me at work today and have everyone giving me their opinion.
?What do you see first when you look at the block?
??What color would you add next?
???Would you turn it on the point?
Hopefully, after the survey today and tomorrow I will have an idea from others that I can take to my craft room for the search of fabric. I'll let you know how that goes! If you have any ideas, please be sure and let me know.

2 comments:

Mom said...

what did she send you for fabric?

Mom said...

If it were me...I'd put it on point first for a little variation. Then somehow incorporate the deeper shades of purple & green to help ground the busyness. I don't mean that derogatory - I love this block, but it is very "active" to the eyes!...maybe some appliqued vines & flowers to continue the floral theme?...