Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 1 of Consensus - Border 2 on Tulip Block

Today's Census... 1) Busy Block to look at 2) the purple tends to stand out 3) the block would be interesting on point 4) to put a flower in each triangle/point might look nice
Tomorrow is another day, and hopefully more comments from the gals at work.
These, along with anything I receive on my blog, will be considered... And, this will be done by next weekend. I have the quilt project for Thimbleberries to work on, a baby quilt that is a week over due (baby is here), and the Quilt Exchange for the Four Seasons Exchange.
Also, a special thanks to Super Mom for taking the time to read my blog and give her ideas for my step on this creative block/quilt. I am so enjoying this group and the challenge!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

special thanks not necessary...I love to see what people are doing (as I sit idle awaiting my next block!!). Besides it somehow keeps them on their toes because they think if I am making a comment that the block must be coming back to me! ...they never are though :-)