Friday, May 2, 2008

Little Couple


I am one of the luckiest women!!! This is the cutest block when you look at it on the blog, BUT, when you see it in person, it is amazing. The hand work in the center, the simple yet beautiful 1st border, and the great braiding... I feel it a privilege to be able to quilt this. Thank you ladies for your wonderful work. I know that the lucky lady on my list will love this when she gets it.!!!.
By the way, the backing sent is a cream color with maroon circles and is the sweetest fabric. Once it is done, I think you will agree.

3 comments:

floribunda said...

I'm happy to see it got to you -- I was tracking it and the PO seemed to be taking its sweet time! I forgot to include a note explaining that I left the border a little bit large and that you could trim it after quilting -- I was trying to protect the bias edges as much as possible...

Luckybear said...

I agree it's a create little quilt. I hope I am next on your mailing list! Have fun with the quilting.

-Kari

Luckybear said...

Oops - I meant it is a cute little quilt.